Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Great Class!

The night started with me taking the punishment from Amy. Great class! Went something like this...

Swings
3 x 3/3 presses - started with the Bulldog and graduated to the Beast (finally!). Pressed it twice with my right and once with my left!
Goblet Squats
Good Mornings
Combo of Body Weight Squats, Good Mornings and Swings
Rack Walks
Farmer Walk
Halos
Bent Rows
French Press
Crush Curls
Push-ups from the fore arms

Then it was my turn. We went outside for the first half of class.

Z Health
4 x 1minute swings with 20 sec. rest
5x3 double presses
3x8 swing, swing flip to a goblet Squat
Rack walk around the building
Farmer Walk around the building
2x Gym boss Dead Lifts (30 secs floor to knees, 30 secs knee to extension, 30 seconds full dead lift) - very nasty

Went inside for the second half of squats

3x5 Seated presses
3x8 Back press
3x5 French Press
3x5 Crush Curls
2x7 straight arm pull overs
2x10 Doug style push-ups
3x30 second planks with 15 second rest

Everyone did great! It was a fun class. 1 newbie who looked like a pro. Now I am off to Cincinnati tomorrow for the day. Should be good!

2 comments:

MKSchinabeck said...

Bob,
Nice start. I would love to catch up with you sometime in the next couple of months to pick you brain about the Cert. I am headed to Minneapolis in Sept. Are you teaching every Saturday? I would love to catch one of your classes. Check out my blog: http://northcoastkettlebells.blogspot.com
I also just started a few weeks ago.
Drop me an email sometime: schinabeck@yahoo.com

Matt Schinabeck

BJ Bliffert said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Bob! Pressing the Beast...NICE. Are we going to see your name with the rest of the Beast Tamers?